She’s Bona Fide
Interviews & Presentations
- You can see some of the presentations I’ve done on Slideshare.
- Google for NonProfits featured my work with Direct Relief and how I leveraged Google’s tools to increase donations and brand awareness. It’s the featured case study for the Google Grants program.
- The Holistic Approach to Using Social Media for Business webinar.
- MOCCA Executive Forum panelist on The Intersection of Social Media and Marketing Operations
- CBS Social Media Conference 2011 featured speaker on Online Brand Management and Crisis Communication
- Inbound Marketing Summit 2010 speaker on Social Business: Application of the Theory
- SXSW Interactive 2007 panelist on Boss Lady: Creating and Doing Business Online
- 27th Annual Kentucky Womens Writers Conference featured speaker, panelist & workshop instructor on Creating Online; how to blog and brand a business
- CBC RadioCross Country Check Up Show featured guest on Should we travel more in Canada? (listen)
- Current TV Google News featured guest on Girls Guide to City Life; creating a company online
- “Direct Relief gears up for 2012” Press Announcement on my joining Direct Relief.
- Mashable mention on how companies can humanize & share responsibility on Twitter (#6)
- Quoted in the Wall Street Journal article Twitter’s Ads: Here’s What Works
- Featured on MarcommWise Knowledge Bank, How to Run a Successful Web site
- Interviewed in Affinite Magazine.
- Profiled in SARK’s book Make Your Creative Dreams Real
- The Hong Kong Sunday Morning Post Magazine Print Edition featured Girls Guide to City Life.
- Budget Travel Magazine Online has listed Girls Guide to City Life as a great resource for their Los Angeles Guide.
- Interviewed for Mosaic Minds.
- Girl at Play mentioned in SARK’s book, Prosperity Pie: How to Relax About Money and Everything Else.
- Another Girl at Play featured on Seventeen Magazine’s Web site.
- Another Girl at Play featured in The Intelligencer Newspaper’s “Life” section May 05, 2003.
- Another Girl at Play mentioned in the December 2003 Issue of Bust Magazine in the article “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS”
- All Things Girl Magazine Interview (2005)
- Mosaic Minds Magazine(2003)
- National Association of Women Writers (2005)
- Be Real Magazine (2002)
- My Things That Inspire Me presentation that I did for Delivering Happiness‘ Town Hall meeting was a ‘Hot On Twitter’ winner 10/03/11
- My Holistic Social Business presentation was Slideshare’s ‘Top Presentation of the Day’ June 17, 2011.
- My Holistic Social Business Deck was being tweeted more than anything else on SlideShare June 18, 2011 & featured on their homepage.
- Slideshare’s ‘Twitter Hot Pick’ for my Online Brand Management and Crisis Communication Presentation as a result of receiving the most downloads & tweets on Twitter.
- SXSW Interactive Web Award Finalist 2006, for Girls Guide to City Life.
- SXSW Interactive Web Award Finalist 2003 for Another Girl at Play
- Women of the Web and Technology Award (03/09) by Webgrrrls International .
- Yahoo’s Pick of the Day for Girls Guide to City Life
- Blogs of Note Award on Blogger.com.
- Silicon Salley ‘Site of Note’ for GirlatPlay.com
- “Link of the Week” on National Association of Women Writers for Anywhere, Everywhere.
- Featured on Lynne Frank’s Seed Network.
- 2004 Writer’s Digest Best Writers Web Site, Runner Up for GirlatPlay.com
- Yahoo! Pick of the Day for AnotherGirlatPlay.com
- Best Link in Tech Click, ABC’s Boston Channel for GirlsGuidetoCityLife.com (watch a clip)
- Member of the Week, National Association of Women Writers
- National Association of Women Writers, Pick of the Week for GirlatPlay.com
- Bust Magazine Featured Site for GirlatPlay.com
- Backwash Top 40 Featured Link for GirlatPlay.com
- National Association of Women Writers, Pick of the Week for AnotherGirlatPlay.com
- Bust Magazine Featured Site for AnotherGirlatPlay.com
- Gawker Media’s Urban Travel Site, Gridskipper, featured Girls Guide to City Life.
Anthropologie, Demand Media, eHow, Rogers & Cowan, Disney, RedEnvelope, ProFlowers, Shari’s Berries, Provide Commerce, Direct Relief International, Citrix, Roger Gimbel Productions, Paramount, CBC. Contact for more.